A walk in the British woodland promises discovery, tranquillity and a vital connection to one of the richest and diverse landscapes in the UK. This kit provides the tools to create your very own shelter amongst the trees, with a beautifully illustrated identification and fact sheet to help expand your knowledge of our native, living heritage - plus the equipment you need to grow your own sapling.
Offering every child an outdoor experience, whatever the weather, this British Woodland Den Kit was lovingly designed to capture creative imaginations, encourage resourcefulness and innovation, provide escape and sanctuary, and most of all supply hours and hours of simple fun. For boys and girls, for everywhere and for years to come - the gift of adventure.
- Olive cotton haversack bag
- Camouflage tarpaulin 1.8 x 2.4m
- Green groundsheet 1.2 x 1.8m
- Hand-made wooden mallet
- Natural rope 10m
- 8 Steel tent pegs in cotton bag
- Stainless steel, wooden-handled child's trowel
- FSC illustrated tree identification chart
- Jute seed collecting sack
- Hazel marker twig
- 'How to Grow your Own Tree Guide'
- Ideas sheet